Profit Before Tax
Profit After Tax
-56.62% -100% -100.87% -100.87%
-99.96% 100% 99.51% 99.51%
Latest Qtr: Dec2020
SANWARIA CONSUMER related INDICES
No BSE index found!
No NSE index found
FAQ [Frequently Asked Questions]
Is SANWARIA good for long term investment?
As on 14-May-2021, the Fundamentals of SANWARIA are Average and hence you can wait for the results to improve to invest for long term ! See Financial Performance of SANWARIA CONSUMER . Please look at the other parameters such as Valuation, Price Momentum, News & Corporate Governance and/or consult an Investment Advisor before taking an investment decision!
Is SANWARIA UnderValued or OverValued?
As on 14-May-2021, SANWARIA is Under Valued and hence a good buying opportunity according to Share Valuation at this time!
What is the Intrinsic Value of SANWARIA ?
As on 14-May-2021, the Intrinsic Value of SANWARIA is Rs. 14.87 determined based on Median of the 3 historical models.
Fair Value [Median EV / EBIDTA Model] : Rs. 14.87
Fair Value [Median EV / Sales Model] : Rs. 13.96
Fair Value [Median Price / Sales Model] : Rs. 16.31
Median Fair Value of SANWARIA : Rs. 14.87
Is SANWARIA trading at a Premium or Discount?
As on 14-May-2021, SANWARIA is trading at a Discount of -95% based on the Median Intrinsic Value!
Is it right time to buy SANWARIA shares?
As on 14-May-2021, SANWARIA is Under Valued and hence a good buying opportunity according to Share Valuation at this time! One can wait for the Share Price Momentum to become bullish before entering the stock!
What is the Financial Performance of Industry Peers of SANWARIA?
Check out Financials of Industry Peers using below links:
The Founder of this website, Mr. Rohit Katiyar is registered with SEBI as a Research Analyst [INH000007377].
Business Activities - Apart from working on this website, the founder also works in an Ed-Tech startup in sales/marketing role.
List of Associates/Relatives: 1. Spouse : Mrs. Akanksha Singh
Disclosure with regards to ownership and material conflicts of interest: - The founder/associates/relatives may have a financial interest in this/these stocks as retail investors themselves.
- The founder/associates/relatives don't have actual/beneficial ownership of one percent or more in these securities.
- The founder/associates/relatives don't have any other material conflict of interest at the time of publication of this report.
Disclosure with regards to receipt of compensation: - The founder/associates/relatives have not received any compensation from the subject company in the past twelve months.
- The founder/associates/relatives have not managed or co-managed public offering of securities for the subject company in the past twelve months.
- The founder/associates/relatives have not received any compensation for investment banking/merchant banking/brokerage services/other products & services from the subject company in the past twelve months.
- The founder/associates/relatives have not received any compensation from the subject company or any 3rd party in connection with the analysis shown on the website.
General Disclosures: - The subject companies were not our clients in any capacity in the past twelve months.
- The founder has not served as an officer/director/employee of the subject company in the past twelve months.
- The founder has not engaged in market making activity for the subject company in the past twelve months.
All Stocks : A - Z
A  B  C  D  E  F  G  H  I  J  K  L  M  N  O  P  Q  R  S  T  U  V  W  X  Y  Z
The information on this site is for educational purposes only and is not investment/trading advice/research and may be delayed.
We don't make any Buy/Sell recommendations and don't give any price targets.
This tool provides statistical summaries of financial data in easy to understand visual form for informational purpose only.
Please do your own research before making any investment decisions.
Equity investments are volatile and high risk in nature. Don't invest more than what you can afford to lose.