✅    Option Greeks such as Delta/Gamma/Theta/Vega
✅    Option Strategies such as Straddle/Strangle
✅    Stock & Index Options
✅    Understanding NIFTY Option Chain
✅    Live Example on how a option gets traded
✅    Risk & Rewards of an Option
✅    When to buy and sell an option
✅    Taxation on Option trades in India
You may also like the below Video Courses
By THE FOUNDER - Rohit Katiyar
- 14+ Years of Experience as an Investor in Indian Stock Markets & 4+ years in Cryptocurrency
- Worked as a Full time Derivatives Trader during the Great Financial Crisis of 2008-09
- Made a Return of 14%+ CAGR in Equity Markets after experiencing both Bull & Bear markets
- MBA from IIM-C and past experience in Investment banks such as Credit Suisse/BNY Mellon
- Big follower of Warren Buffett & SEBI Registered Research Analyst
This is a Revolutionary Tool to help Retail Investors like me.
It has made me more analytical in choosing where to invest by learning via colour codes.
Highly Recommend this platform to take informed investment decisions.
Saket JhaManaging Consultant at TCS
Visual Reports provided by the website make it so easy to understand the Fundamentals of any company.
The Intrinsic Value calculated for stocks for the last 10 years makes me understand historical valuation of the stocks.
Great Thumbs Up to Smart-Investing.in!
Diksha SinghQA Engineer at Appzen
Smart-Investing.in saves countless hours of time that I would have spent in analyzing financial results of each company separately and helps me separate great stocks from the junk.
The Stock Screener helps to discover great stocks in any Industry.
A MUST-HAVE tool if you are serious about investing for the long term!
Udit GaurSenior Associate - Applied Analytics at BlackRock
Imagine that you want to analyze financial statements of 1000+ companies and the amount of time it would take for you to do it manually for 100+ data points.
Also imagine the amount of time you would need to invest to read 50+ books on investing and learn the practical ideas to analyze any stock.
Last but not the least, imagine you trying to find intrinsic value of 1000+ stocks using mathematical models that you would need to learn.
The above are just sample problems that we solve for you. You can use the free trial of 20 searches per month to experience the benefits and how simple we make it for you to understand various parameters before taking an investment decision.
Sure. Just shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you with your questions to help you take a decision. Please allow us 2 business days to provide a response.
The Founder of this website, Mr. Rohit Katiyar is registered with SEBI as a Research Analyst [INH000007377].
All Stocks : A - Z
A  B  C  D  E  F  G  H  I  J  K  L  M  N  O  P  Q  R  S  T  U  V  W  X  Y  Z
#15A, 4th Floor, City Vista, Tower A, Suite No.984, Fountain Road, Kharadi, Pune - 411014
The information on this site is for educational purposes only and is not investment/trading advice/research and may be delayed.
We don't make any Buy/Sell recommendations and don't give any price targets.
This tool provides statistical summaries of financial data in easy to understand visual form for informational purpose only.
Please do your own research before making any investment decisions.
Equity investments are volatile and high risk in nature. Don't invest more than what you can afford to lose. Past Performance is not indicative of future returns.
We have affiliate relationships with Amazon and Zerodha.
Smart-Investing.in is a venture by Mr. Rohit Katiyar (henceforth referred to as the founder) who is a SEBI registered Research Analyst under the SEBI (Research Analyst) Regulations with registration number INH000007377.
Business Activities - Apart from working on this website, the founder also works in an Ed-Tech startup in sales/marketing role.
List of Associates/Relatives: 1. Spouse : Mrs. Akanksha Singh
Disclosure with regards to ownership and material conflicts of interest: - The founder/associates/relatives may have a financial interest in this/these stocks as retail investors themselves.
- The founder/associates/relatives don't have actual/beneficial ownership of one percent or more in these securities.
- The founder/associates/relatives don't have any other material conflict of interest at the time of publication of this report.
Disclosure with regards to receipt of compensation: - The founder/associates/relatives have not received any compensation from the subject company in the past twelve months.
- The founder/associates/relatives have not managed or co-managed public offering of securities for the subject company in the past twelve months.
- The founder/associates/relatives have not received any compensation for investment banking/merchant banking/brokerage services/other products & services from the subject company in the past twelve months.
- The founder/associates/relatives have not received any compensation from the subject company or any 3rd party in connection with the analysis shown on the website.
- The founder is associated with Amazon and Zerodha as an affiliate and hence may be compensated for Books sold / new demat accounts opened via our platform.
General Disclosures: - The subject companies were not our clients in any capacity in the past twelve months.
- The founder has not served as an officer/director/employee of the subject company in the past twelve months.
- The founder has not engaged in market making activity for the subject company in the past twelve months.
Disciplinary History: -There is no disciplinary action which is / was running / initiated against the founder and there are no outstanding litigations against the founder.