SHARE PRICE MOMENTUM OF GVK POWER & INFRASTRUCTURE
- 0.28 0.31 0.2
- -11.6 -17.38 -9.66
[Last Annual Data : Mar2019]
As on : Sep2020
If less than 25%
If between 25% and 50%
If greater than 50%
1 Qtr Growth
4 Qtr Growth
-62.8% -18.82% -19.13% -18.37%
-0.63% -31.99% -28.14% -24.89%
Latest Qtr: Dec2019
GVK POWER & INFRASTRUCTURE related INDICES
No BSE index found!
No NSE index found
FAQ [Frequently Asked Questions]
Is GVKPIL good for long term investment?
As on 19-Apr-2021, the Fundamentals of GVKPIL are Average and hence you can wait for the results to improve to invest for long term ! See Financial Performance of GVK POWER & INFRASTRUCTURE . Please look at the other parameters such as Valuation, Price Momentum, News & Corporate Governance and/or consult an Investment Advisor before taking an investment decision!
Is GVKPIL UnderValued or OverValued?
As on 19-Apr-2021, GVKPIL is Under Valued and hence a good buying opportunity according to Share Valuation at this time!
What is the Intrinsic Value of GVKPIL ?
As on 19-Apr-2021, the Intrinsic Value of GVKPIL is Rs. 11.02 determined based on Median of the 3 historical models.
Fair Value [Median EV / EBIDTA Model] : Rs. -24.22
Fair Value [Median EV / Sales Model] : Rs. 10.90
Fair Value [Median Price / Sales Model] : Rs. 11.14
Median Fair Value of GVKPIL : Rs. 11.02
Is GVKPIL trading at a Premium or Discount?
As on 19-Apr-2021, GVKPIL is trading at a Discount of -84% based on the Median Intrinsic Value!
Is it right time to buy GVKPIL shares?
As on 19-Apr-2021, GVKPIL is Under Valued and hence a good buying opportunity according to Share Valuation at this time! One can wait for the Share Price Momentum to become bullish before entering the stock!
What is the Financial Performance of Industry Peers of GVKPIL?
Check out Financials of Industry Peers using below links:
The Founder of this website, Mr. Rohit Katiyar is registered with SEBI as a Research Analyst [INH000007377].
Business Activities - Apart from working on this website, the founder also works in an Ed-Tech startup in sales/marketing role.
List of Associates/Relatives: 1. Spouse : Mrs. Akanksha Singh
Disclosure with regards to ownership and material conflicts of interest: - The founder/associates/relatives may have a financial interest in this/these stocks as retail investors themselves.
- The founder/associates/relatives don't have actual/beneficial ownership of one percent or more in these securities.
- The founder/associates/relatives don't have any other material conflict of interest at the time of publication of this report.
Disclosure with regards to receipt of compensation: - The founder/associates/relatives have not received any compensation from the subject company in the past twelve months.
- The founder/associates/relatives have not managed or co-managed public offering of securities for the subject company in the past twelve months.
- The founder/associates/relatives have not received any compensation for investment banking/merchant banking/brokerage services/other products & services from the subject company in the past twelve months.
- The founder/associates/relatives have not received any compensation from the subject company or any 3rd party in connection with the analysis shown on the website.
General Disclosures: - The subject companies were not our clients in any capacity in the past twelve months.
- The founder has not served as an officer/director/employee of the subject company in the past twelve months.
- The founder has not engaged in market making activity for the subject company in the past twelve months.
All Stocks : A - Z
A  B  C  D  E  F  G  H  I  J  K  L  M  N  O  P  Q  R  S  T  U  V  W  X  Y  Z