Profit Before Tax
Profit After Tax
84.39% -107.47% 28.52% 1.18%
-40.23% -103.12% -173.99% -241.31%
Latest Qtr: Mar2021
SHRENIK related INDICES
No BSE index found!
No NSE index found
FAQ [Frequently Asked Questions]
Is SHRENIK good for long term investment?
As on 18-May-2021, the Fundamentals of SHRENIK are Average and hence you can wait for the results to improve to invest for long term ! See Financial Performance of SHRENIK . Please look at the other parameters such as Valuation, Price Momentum, News & Corporate Governance and/or consult an Investment Advisor before taking an investment decision!
Is SHRENIK UnderValued or OverValued?
As on 18-May-2021, SHRENIK is Under Valued and hence a good buying opportunity according to Share Valuation at this time!
What is the Intrinsic Value of SHRENIK ?
As on 18-May-2021, the Intrinsic Value of SHRENIK is Rs. 10.28 determined based on Median of the 3 historical models.
Fair Value [Median EV / EBIDTA Model] : Rs. -2.02
Fair Value [Median EV / Sales Model] : Rs. 13.12
Fair Value [Median Price / Sales Model] : Rs. 7.44
Median Fair Value of SHRENIK : Rs. 10.28
Is SHRENIK trading at a Premium or Discount?
As on 18-May-2021, SHRENIK is trading at a Discount of -80% based on the Median Intrinsic Value!
Is it right time to buy SHRENIK shares?
As on 18-May-2021, SHRENIK is Under Valued and hence a good buying opportunity according to Share Valuation at this time! The Share Price Momentum is also bullish which indicates strong buying across the board!
What is the Financial Performance of Industry Peers of SHRENIK?
Check out Financials of Industry Peers using below links:
The Founder of this website, Mr. Rohit Katiyar is registered with SEBI as a Research Analyst [INH000007377].
Business Activities - Apart from working on this website, the founder also works in an Ed-Tech startup in sales/marketing role.
List of Associates/Relatives: 1. Spouse : Mrs. Akanksha Singh
Disclosure with regards to ownership and material conflicts of interest: - The founder/associates/relatives may have a financial interest in this/these stocks as retail investors themselves.
- The founder/associates/relatives don't have actual/beneficial ownership of one percent or more in these securities.
- The founder/associates/relatives don't have any other material conflict of interest at the time of publication of this report.
Disclosure with regards to receipt of compensation: - The founder/associates/relatives have not received any compensation from the subject company in the past twelve months.
- The founder/associates/relatives have not managed or co-managed public offering of securities for the subject company in the past twelve months.
- The founder/associates/relatives have not received any compensation for investment banking/merchant banking/brokerage services/other products & services from the subject company in the past twelve months.
- The founder/associates/relatives have not received any compensation from the subject company or any 3rd party in connection with the analysis shown on the website.
General Disclosures: - The subject companies were not our clients in any capacity in the past twelve months.
- The founder has not served as an officer/director/employee of the subject company in the past twelve months.
- The founder has not engaged in market making activity for the subject company in the past twelve months.
All Stocks : A - Z
A  B  C  D  E  F  G  H  I  J  K  L  M  N  O  P  Q  R  S  T  U  V  W  X  Y  Z
The information on this site is for educational purposes only and is not investment/trading advice/research and may be delayed.
We don't make any Buy/Sell recommendations and don't give any price targets.
This tool provides statistical summaries of financial data in easy to understand visual form for informational purpose only.
Please do your own research before making any investment decisions.
Equity investments are volatile and high risk in nature. Don't invest more than what you can afford to lose.